Sign in to Add to Watch List
Design & Multimedia > Videos
I am looking for a female actor to deliver the attached script in front of a greenscreen in casual dress, and in a conversational manner. Delivery must be in high def, and good clear audio is a must.
This is for inclusion in a video which will be used in treatment centers and by mental health therapists concerning depression.
Please note that I don't want you to appear to be reading a script. The lines must be memorized and practiced before you shoot.
It is important that you are a native English speaker.
This is for inclusion in a video which will be used in treatment centers and by mental health therapists concerning depression.
Please note that I don't want you to appear to be reading a script. The lines must be memorized and practiced before you shoot.
It is important that you are a native English speaker.
0 comments:
Post a Comment